Now is the time to join 4 Critical IT, as we revolutionize AIOps & Dynamic Business Views with Centerity a state-of-the-art, AIOPs platform for digitalization and digital transformation initiatives.
Unlike point infrastructure and application monitoring tools who are typically creating silos of data, Centerity uniquely organizes the entire dynamic technology stack supporting each business service into real time dynamically related topology and dependency maps and then applies advanced AI and ML based analytics to each stack to automatically detect anomalies and their root cause.
What we are looking for:
If you appreciate the thrill of disrupting a multi-billion-dollar marketplace with your hunting, assertive, and creative sales mentality, then we’ll provide you with a thriving, passionate culture, over 300 successful client implementations, and an industry changing AIOps & IT Performance Analytics software solution.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience working for small high growth software companies, hunting/selling to OEMS, MSPs, service providers, and large enterprises closing 6-7 figure enterprise software solutions and exceeding yearly goals.
What you will be doing
- Use outstanding communication skills combined with industry and company knowledge to identify sales opportunities and articulate 4 Critical IT’s vision and strategy, while showing the business value and impact to customers of Centerity.
- Leverage cold calling, social networking, business forums, partners, and past client relationships to accelerate entry points to new logo accounts.
- Collaborate with inside sales and marketing to deliver efficient and effective demand generation
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance metrics, including new leads, opportunities, pipeline, and forecasts.
- Close six to seven figure, enterprise IT software subscription sales.
- Build and maintain close relationship with key decision makers and stake holders, to understand needs and priorities of the organization.
- Understand market trends to develop and identify competitive strategies and sales plays that create opportunity for 4 Critical IT.
- Coordinate execution of proofs of concepts, partner enablement plans and proposed deliverables.
- Achieve knowledge competency of Centerity and competitive products to enable self-sufficiency to run discovery meetings and initial demonstrations.
- 8+ years of hunter software, sales experience and a track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas $1M+ - Must.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Information Technologies (IT), Data Center Operations, and IT Applications and Infrastructure enterprise software sales and complex sales transactions - Must.
- Extensive experience managing execution of the sales plan revenue targets, forecast accuracy, and responsible use of company resources and sales activity.
- Accustomed to an environment where accurate, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales performance metrics reporting through CRM is required.
- Creative business development experience utilizing social and digital media tools.
- Experience leveraging partners and alliances, including Managed Service Providers (MSPs), systems integrators, and value-added resellers, to close complex transactions with mid to large, enterprises
- Master at mobilizing available internal resources to achieve sales and organizational goals.
- Strong business acumen in order to demonstrate and explain how Centerity solutions can meet the business goals of prospective customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related.
Location: 4 Critical IT, Rotterdam
About 4 Critical IT
Distributor of the Centerity solution for the Netherlands. Together with our sister company Cohesion we bring high level IT consultancy and software solutions to the top 500 enterprises in the Netherlands. An organization with an informal no nonsense Rotterdam mentality.
Centerity’s AIOps& Dynamic Business Views Platform delivers Dynamic Business Service Views of the full technology stack to the executives responsible for technology-driven business services, ensuring the performance, availability, and security of critical processes. Centerity displays real-time, consolidated business analytics for complex on-prem, cloud, and hybrid technology environments generating SLA Executive Dashboards that identify performance anomalies and isolate faults across applications, operating systems, infrastructure, and cloud assets.